PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shot Placement Pics In The Critter Section

3 posters

Go down

Shot Placement Pics In The Critter Section Empty Shot Placement Pics In The Critter Section

Post by Waiting4Fall Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:40 pm

I thought they would be helpful to any newbies, that roll our way. We need to take em in, & impart our knowledge to them. There's A LOT of serious woodsmanship skills in our forum! Same with the Blood Trailing 101 section. What are YOUR thoughts?
Waiting4Fall
Waiting4Fall
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD

https://publiclandbowhunters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Shot Placement Pics In The Critter Section Empty Re: Shot Placement Pics In The Critter Section

Post by vortex1 Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:18 am

me being new to this forum and all, i think its an excellent idea im only 18 years old and dont know everything but i run across alot of people with questions, some i can answer some i cant. In alabama our public land rules,location, and general understanding is not always the easyiest thing to find if you dont know where to look. When i first found this forum(through the vids) the first thing i did was scroll down found alabama's sub forum and bingo instant acess to our states website of rules and regulations,and it was EASY!!!!! So from now on when i get a question i'll ill help as much as i can but they will get a referral to this forum. i'll round up as many alabama folks i can and spread the word. i said it when i found this forum and ill say it again, bout time someone made a public land forum, and this is a gooooodun:)
vortex1
vortex1
FORUM STATE REP
FORUM STATE REP

Back to top Go down

Shot Placement Pics In The Critter Section Empty Re: Shot Placement Pics In The Critter Section

Post by Waiting4Fall Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:17 am

Man you have no idea how much your post means to me! Just yesterday I was tellin my buddies how very strongly I feel about wanting this forum to one day become an established resource. Not for my fame, or anything like that, but for the Public Land Bowhunters throughout this nation.

Young'n it's not even 5:30 am yet, and YOU already made my day! THANK YOU! Very Happy
Waiting4Fall
Waiting4Fall
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD

Back to top Go down

Post by Spauldo Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:34 pm

I agree Dave. I am new to hunting and to bows. I came into hunting late and as a result of missing the opportunity to plan and execute military patrols. So, on one side I have a lot of experience in the woods and in another sense I don't when it comes to bowhunting. I would like to share my experiences in hopes it can be helpful to others. On the other side, I have A LOT of questions about archery and hunting that I would like to seek collective knowledge on. When I first experienced the forum we had "Respect" points listed for members. This gave me the sense that I should only post when I have something GOOD to post, not silly questions that could be answered somewhere else or that my pride wouldn't allow me to ask for fear of not being 'respected'. Changing to "Cool Post Props" is helpful. Anyway, once again I feel like I am putting my underwear out on display but there it is. I agree with vortex1 and your sense about where this forum could go.
Spauldo
Spauldo
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Waiting4Fall Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:23 pm

Ask away, that's why I made this place and that's why WE'RE here! Smile
Waiting4Fall
Waiting4Fall
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD

Back to top Go down

Post by vortex1 Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:53 am

Im with you all the way Mr. Mullins, i like the thought of of hunting well managed private land but most places like that are very expensive so ive been forced to hunt public land all my life and have found that it has made me a better hunter and ive bonded greatly with these lands and they are a part of me. I would fight tooth and nail for our public land because it is not just for us but everyone so it is our job to stand up for it when ever necessary. God willing our public land will be here for my children and theyre children. Its up to the people to fight for it and this forum is just the thing point people in the right direction, so thanks to you Mr. Mullins public land hunters have place to come and express their thoughts and oppinions and find answers to their questions. So Thank you, Genesis 26:1 Smile
vortex1
vortex1
FORUM STATE REP
FORUM STATE REP

Back to top Go down

Post by Waiting4Fall Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:21 am

It's my pleasure to do this, and PLEASE call me Dave. Smile
Waiting4Fall
Waiting4Fall
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down