PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gameplan Gear BowBat XL

4 posters

Go down

Gameplan Gear BowBat XL Empty Gameplan Gear BowBat XL

Post by palehorse Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:26 pm

This might be the best product ever made for compound bowhunters. Apparently, these things have been around for years, but no one bothered to tell me about it. I bought one today after reading rave reviews. It was $119 which is waayyy more than I would normally spend on a bow case or pack. But since this item does both jobs, I figured what the heck. I checked out the website, www.gameplangear.com and this guy makes a ton of goodies for bowhunters. The bowbat is awesome. Here are the advantages of the bowbat.

1. My bow and cams are fully protected from the time I leave my house until I am up in my stand.
2. I have everything I need every single time i go hunting.
3. I can carry it with ease while I have my climber on my back. No more fanny packs or trying to wear a backpack backwards.
4. Once in the tree, I can hook my bow rope to the bowbat and pull up my bow and gear in one haul. The bowbat staps to the tree and not only holds everything I need where it is easily at hand, but it also doubles as a back rest/pad.
5. It is super high quality. The material is soft and silent. The zippers are huge, heavy duty and super quiet.

There is only one disadvantage. I can't quickly ready my bow for a shot while entering/exiting my stand site. This really isn't a big deal for me. It's usually dark when I'm moving. For those of you guys who mostly stalk or hunt on the ground, Gameplan Gear makes a pretty awesome stalking pack. They also have a pack for crossbows. I usually don't give such a ringing endorsement or drop so much money on what seems like a simple, inexpensive product but this thing will change the way I hunt.

palehorse

Back to top Go down

Gameplan Gear BowBat XL Empty Re: Gameplan Gear BowBat XL

Post by Guest Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:07 pm

The way that this thing straps to the tree could make it extremely useful to anyone using a treesaddle or web.
Gameplan Gear BowBat XL Bl_1162759_image2

Back to top Go down

Post by TN hunter Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:50 pm

Did you see the leech pack as well I wish I had found that before I bought my fanny pack last year. That bow case looks pretty awesome!
TN hunter
TN hunter
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodiakk Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:11 am

That's pretty slick!

Kodiakk

Back to top Go down

Post by PineywoodsBow Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:40 am

Does that thing hold the bow like that? I zoomed in best I could but I cant see what is holding the bow.
PineywoodsBow
PineywoodsBow
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

Post by palehorse Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:07 am

It doesn't hold the bow in the tree. The bow in the pic is on a hanger. It does protect the bow on the way in the woods though. I couldn't hunt without mine. I could, but don't want to. It has made life much easier.

palehorse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down