PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok you got me, im going traditional

+2
NanookOdaNorth
Posted Boy Gallego
6 posters

Go down

Ok you got me, im going traditional Empty Ok you got me, im going traditional

Post by Posted Boy Gallego Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:32 am

Talked to a fella tonight at an archery range about his recurve. Looks like I can get in on the fun for around $200 or even less! I dare not even shoot one before season, as he offered, but I really want to go this route. I love the idea of instinctive shooting and it reminds me of when I was a kid and made a bow out of a tree branch with fishing line lol. Also made the arrows, was fun to shoot.

So if all goes well, I expect to be part of Traditional Bow T.V. in 2013!
Posted Boy Gallego
Posted Boy Gallego
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1

Back to top Go down

Ok you got me, im going traditional Empty Re: Ok you got me, im going traditional

Post by NanookOdaNorth Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:08 pm

Welcome to the addiction! tongue
NanookOdaNorth
NanookOdaNorth
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

http://www.ShopBuckClark.com

Back to top Go down

Ok you got me, im going traditional Empty Re: Ok you got me, im going traditional

Post by crooketarrow Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:56 pm

It's alot more simpler and funner.
You'll soon realize your not giveing up a thing.
TRADITIONAL WILL MAKE YOU A BETTER HUNTER.

crooketarrow
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiny52 Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:06 pm

You will enjoy it I am sure. The expense isn't there like modern equipment and the shooting aspect is just alot more fun.

Tiny52
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Posted Boy Gallego Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:43 pm

Yea, I shot a 30 pound recurve and did pretty well. Instinctive shooting will be something I will have to live eat and breath for next season.

I am a simple guy, I like to hunt simple, and thats why I also believe it is a good fit for me. I'm so tired of all the technology coming out for every little thing. Keeping up is so hard. I just wanna hunt, shoot and eat.
Posted Boy Gallego
Posted Boy Gallego
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Waiting4Fall Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:00 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Waiting4Fall
Waiting4Fall
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD

https://publiclandbowhunters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lastoftheloaners Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:19 pm

show me a traditional bow hunter and i will show you a all-most vegetarian, Laughing Laughing Laughing just joking , welcome to the gang.

lastoftheloaners

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down