PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Typical opening morning

3 posters

Go down

Typical opening morning Empty Typical opening morning

Post by PineywoodsBow Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:39 pm

Well, we got out on public land for the first time this year. Woke up an hour late, so had to scramble and go to a closer spot than planned. Got to my tree I marked this spring, and it had died over the summer, strike two. Once I got set up I got blown at by a group of does down wind of me, strike three! Oh well it was good to be hunting again...
PineywoodsBow
PineywoodsBow
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

Typical opening morning Empty Re: Typical opening morning

Post by Kodiakk Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:26 am

Nice glad you at least had some deer around you. My opening weekend wasn't much to write home about. Steady rain all weekend with the occasional down pour.

I did see 4 hogs about 100 yards out my first morning. Then that night I saw 5 does and the huge buck I was trying to connect with all last year. He only came about 200 yards out. The does passed about 100 yards out. No shots, but glad to be hunting and at least see some deer. Still gives me a adrenaline rush when I spot deer creeping through.

Kodiakk

Back to top Go down

Post by 9 point Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:19 pm

man i was just happy to be in the quiet woods again. 24 years working in a prison has wore me out.
9 point
9 point

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down