PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Thirteen Days", Bear Hunting Short Film By Steven Drake

Go down

"Thirteen Days", Bear Hunting Short Film By Steven Drake Empty "Thirteen Days", Bear Hunting Short Film By Steven Drake

Post by Huntervids Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:56 am

"Thirteen Days", Bear Hunting Short Film By Steven Drake 13-Days-by-Steven-Drake
After twelve days of not spotting a single bear, the thirteenth presented a solid play for Steven Drake. He follows his feeling to a new location and it results in his first archery black bear in Montana. The state has recently experienced record flooding and black bears emerged roughly four weeks late. See this captivating footage of Thirteen Days.
Arrow http://huntervids.com/?videos=thirteen-days-2011-montana-spring-bear-season
Huntervids
Huntervids
Hunter Vids
Hunter Vids

Back to top Go down