PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eagle's Flight Archery Quivers

2 posters

Go down

Eagle's Flight Archery Quivers  Empty Eagle's Flight Archery Quivers

Post by Backwaters Bowhunter Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:20 am

Eagle's Flight makes a great quiver. I own the 4 arrow riveted wrap model and it's a great product. It isn't heavy at all, and it is also very sturdy when busting through brush. [img]Eagle's Flight Archery Quivers  513A3807-91F9-46F8-93B8-1EAFDD96DB1A-1644-0000018E2719523D[/img]

Last edited by Backwaters Bowhunter on Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : include photo)
Backwaters Bowhunter
Backwaters Bowhunter
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Eagle's Flight Archery Quivers  Empty Re: Eagle's Flight Archery Quivers

Post by vortex1 Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:46 am

My buddy has an eagles flight and he loves it, theyre made to shape the contour of the limbs and thats what he likes best. They are also pretty reasonably priced compared to some some models. Ive got a compound quiver on my curve bow but i think the next one i get will be an eagles flight. Smile
vortex1
vortex1
FORUM STATE REP
FORUM STATE REP

Back to top Go down