PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miller-TD#2 - Bow Hunt 2013 Journal

Go down

Miller-TD#2 - Bow Hunt 2013 Journal Empty Miller-TD#2 - Bow Hunt 2013 Journal

Post by Miller-TD#2 Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:07 pm

well new season new notes.....

-have already started to prep gear: clean/paint check hardware of stands.
-checked harness/straps
-check size of clothes - gained a few pounds from being lazy(Brides gooood cookin')
-check camera's: batteries memory cards etc., etc.
-talked with locals that I have helped thru the summer....
-re-organized last year maps and notes - dun't wanna take the same pics again.
-set the calendar ""OCT 1""

-oh and most important - clean the dust off the bow/arrows that have been sitting in the back of the closet....

Miller-TD#2
Miller-TD#2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

Miller-TD#2 - Bow Hunt 2013 Journal Empty Re: Miller-TD#2 - Bow Hunt 2013 Journal

Post by Miller-TD#2 Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:15 pm

took my son out for his first hunt.   sssskkkiiidddiiissshhh.....I think he was more enlightened to see deer closer than expected than spending time being calm and going to draw.

two doe's ; momma and fawn.

But all-in-all he did say he had a good time, and wanted to do it again........
Shocked
Rolling Eyes
Miller-TD#2
Miller-TD#2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

Miller-TD#2 - Bow Hunt 2013 Journal Empty Re: Miller-TD#2 - Bow Hunt 2013 Journal

Post by Miller-TD#2 Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:59 pm

Well, 10 doe's isn't bad.

only been able to get out a few hours on the weekend being that we are relocating to the Knobs. But the acreage we have acquired has a trail cam and every eve/morning there are deer crossing.

Some young bucks and yearlings as well as mature's.....so after we get settled it should be interesting.....

affraid 
Laughing 
Miller-TD#2
Miller-TD#2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down