PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Instinctive Shooter School

3 posters

Go down

Instinctive Shooter School Empty Instinctive Shooter School

Post by Parkersdad Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:50 pm

I have a new recurve and am really excited about getting into the world of instinctive shooting.  If I get proficient with it I may set up a compound bow to shoot instinctive as well. I thought it would be fun in the off-season to start a thread on how to shoot instinctive. I would like to hear everyone's tips and techniques on instinctive shooting. Let us know the how-to's.   Do you use three or four fingers, do you point or aim the arrow, do you look at the target, Etc. You get the point. Let the tips begin.

Parkersdad
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

Instinctive Shooter School Empty Re: Instinctive Shooter School

Post by Waiting4Fall Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:28 pm

I shoot 3 under. It goes without saying but bow/arrow setup are really critical. You really have to know what your doing with all aspects of your form, and bow/arrow setup. When analyzing your accuracy you think "A" needs tweeked, but in reality "A" is just fine. "C" is what needs tweeked. Something as too much pressure on one finger can affect your shot, and you may think it's something else.

My point is this? If you, or anyone, is just getting started, and you do not have deep knowledge of what I stated above, you need to get with someone who has that knowledge.  This will avoid you getting bad habits, which will haunt you for a very long time. Save years of trial & error. If your really serious about learning to shoot instinctive, head to Conway Arkansas. Take Rick's class.

You can see hundreds of people's testimonies of how great it is, mine included. However, you have to be there, in person, to see it for yourself. It's really that big of a deal!

(I filmed this)

https://www.dakotabows.com/SHOOTING_SCHOOL.html
Waiting4Fall
Waiting4Fall
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD

https://publiclandbowhunters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dale Brubaker Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:14 pm

Personal coaching is the best and there are many people who hold classes: Mike Fedora,Fred Asbell/Black Widow and Rod Jenkins -to name just a few. Another source for a shooting overview are the Masters of the Barebow DVDs. Good Luck

Dale Brubaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down