PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Better Version of Homemade/DIY Scent Killer Spray

2 posters

Go down

New Better Version of Homemade/DIY Scent Killer Spray Empty New Better Version of Homemade/DIY Scent Killer Spray

Post by madeforthewoods Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:44 pm

I posted this in another forum but wanted to share it here so more fellow public land hunters could take advantage. And I promise I don't work for the "Safe Hands" company LOL! :

Hey guys...

Just found a new recipe for homemade scent away spray that I've never seen before. It uses no baking soda or peroxide. It's made with a product called "Safe Hands" it's an unscented antibacterial used for hand santitizing. You mix 2oz of it with 30oz of distilled water which yields 32oz of spray. It kills bacteria to aid in scent elimination. The bacterial agent in it is benzalkonium chloride. I bought a 7oz bottle of unscented Safe Hands for $3.81 total with tax. I made 3  32oz bottles and 1 16oz bottle of homemade scent away spray. Walgreen's was the only place I could find the unscented Safe Hands liquid. It comes in a pump that makes it into a foam. It has no odor and I see no reason why it won't work. And it won't leave white powder on everything or bleach my clothes like the old homemade BS & peroxide kind did. Very cost effective too!

Josh (madeforthewoods)
madeforthewoods
madeforthewoods
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

New Better Version of Homemade/DIY Scent Killer Spray Empty Re: New Better Version of Homemade/DIY Scent Killer Spray

Post by Miller-TD#2 Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:49 pm

does it work?
Miller-TD#2
Miller-TD#2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

New Better Version of Homemade/DIY Scent Killer Spray Empty Re: New Better Version of Homemade/DIY Scent Killer Spray

Post by madeforthewoods Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:02 pm

Well I'm guessing it may not eliminate tobacco or campfire smell 100%, but any serious hunter shouldn't have those types of odors on his clothing anyway. This would be more for the killing/detering of bacteria which deer can smell, and in turn would aid in scent control along with washing your clothing, body, gear with unscented soaps and detergents.
madeforthewoods
madeforthewoods
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down