PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bath Co hunters?

Go down

Bath Co hunters? Empty Bath Co hunters?

Post by stickbndr Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:27 am

Anyone hunting the Bath/Highland NF areas this season? I will be headed up the middle of October around Warm Springs for a few weeks. The region seams to be on the rebound (mast crops & bad winters have really taken a toll). Last deer season was the most productive for my group in the past 6 yrs. I was fortunate to take 2 doe, while the other 3 guys all had their opportunities. So far it looks as though the acorns are coming on strong which is well overdue. If you have any current updates on the mast I would appreciate it.

stickbndr
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1

Back to top Go down

Bath Co hunters? Empty Re: Bath Co hunters?

Post by stickbndr Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:14 pm

??? There has to be someone else from Va on this site. How about any report here in the Commonwealth? I was told the Shenandoah Valley area seams to be producing a good crop so far.

stickbndr
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1

Back to top Go down