PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ACTION REQUIRED!!! EMERGENCY !!!

Go down

ACTION REQUIRED!!! EMERGENCY !!! Empty ACTION REQUIRED!!! EMERGENCY !!!

Post by SlowBow Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:45 pm

The time has come to take action to preserve our resources here in the State of Maryland.

A bill has been introduced that would allow for the commercial sale of wild deer.

It is IMPERATIVE that Maryland residents contact their elected representative and oppose SB 748.
http://mgaleg.maryland.gov/2015RS/bills/sb/sb0748F.pdf

The sale of wild game animals decimated the populations in the past, and flies in there face of modern conservation practices. We have seen time and time again with commercial fish stocks the mismanagement and problems commercial sale of natural resources can create when big money interest get involved. If allowed, the commercial sale of deer will almost certainly have a devastating impact on deer in the State of Maryland.

Contact your elected officials and tell them you are opposed to this legislation. I will be posting more updates, and contact information for the comities this bill is in as it proceeds through the Statehouse as the situation evolves.

BUT YOU MUST GET INVOLVED NOW, for the sake of our deer, and conservation of our natural resources.
SlowBow
SlowBow
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

http://www.camochairproductions.com

Back to top Go down

ACTION REQUIRED!!! EMERGENCY !!! Empty Re: ACTION REQUIRED!!! EMERGENCY !!!

Post by SlowBow Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:57 pm

OK. This Bill, SB 748, that would allow the sale of wild deer taken with crop damage permits had it's first reading today, and as of 2-18-15 is in the Health Education and Environmental Affairs committee of the Maryland Senate at the present time. It is bad legislation that flies in the face of modern day conservation practices. If you are as concerned about this legislation as many of your below Maryland hunters are, please consider taking action right now

Below, please find a link to that committee. At the top of the linked page, you will find a list of the full committee membership. You can click on each member and submit your feedback about SB748.

Keep your comments brief and polite. While you may expound on why you dislike this legislation, all that is necessary to say can be said by copying and pasting this.

Honorable Senate Committee Member,

As a registered Maryland voter, I would like to inform you I stand against the sale of wild deer meat (or venison) in Maryland, as has been suggested in SB 748. I hope I can count on you as my elected representative to oppose this legislation.

http://mgaleg.maryland.gov/webmga/frmMain.aspx?pid=cmtepage&stab=04&id=ehe&tab=subject7&ys=2015RS
SlowBow
SlowBow

http://www.camochairproductions.com

Back to top Go down