PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HuntStand App/Website

4 posters

Go down

HuntStand App/Website Empty HuntStand App/Website

Post by Bchadwick1990 Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:34 pm

I just started using this app last year and it is awesome. It combines google maps and markers for you to label stands, scrapes, food source, etc... I know its electronic and that may turn some of you off towards it but being 25 its something that I enjoy and think works really well. You do not have to have service to use the app and it gives you wind cone, weather, lunar readings and many other features. You can have it on your phone or by going to their website HuntStand.com. I'm just relearning it from last year but it saves information over the years so I can see where I found different scrapes last year and where they might show up this year. Any questions about it I'd be happy to answer to best of my ability.
Bchadwick1990
Bchadwick1990
FORUM STATE REP
FORUM STATE REP

Back to top Go down

HuntStand App/Website Empty Re: HuntStand App/Website

Post by north woods archer Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:25 am

I just started using this app this year and I like it. 
In my opinion use all resources posable.
north woods archer
north woods archer
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1

Back to top Go down

Post by newhunter Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:39 pm

I've been using Huntstand for 2 years and love it!!! This season I started scouting an area almost 2 months before ever stepping foot on the ground. When I did get out there the first time I was nearly smack dab in the middle of a seemingly great area. Tracks going in the east and west directions and other sign. My brother and I are feeling very confident about this area. If you haven't tried Huntstand you might want to.
newhunter
newhunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Towboater Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:03 pm

Hunt stand is hard to beat bc it is free! I use onxmaps but it really ain't much better
Towboater
Towboater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down