PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody looking into new equipment in 2018

2 posters

Go down

Anybody looking into new equipment in 2018 Empty Anybody looking into new equipment in 2018

Post by bowonly Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:21 pm

I just ordered a new bow, an Elite Option 6, and was wondering if anyone else had the itch for something new.  My 2012 Mathews Monster MR6 was shooting fine and still putting deer down, I was just ready for something new. What sold me on the Elite over the Mathews was quiet.  The bow was noticeably quieter than my Mathews without very much in the way of speed loss.  Can't beat a deer's reaction to sound, so the quieter the better, in my book.
bowonly
bowonly
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Anybody looking into new equipment in 2018 Empty Re: Anybody looking into new equipment in 2018

Post by bowonly Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:28 pm

Well, my new equipment is in and color me impressed. Looking forward to the upcoming season to stretch it's legs.

Anybody looking into new equipment in 2018 New_bo10
bowonly
bowonly

Back to top Go down

Anybody looking into new equipment in 2018 Empty Re: Anybody looking into new equipment in 2018

Post by Parkersdad Mon May 14, 2018 9:00 am

Nice looking bow. I am good on bows for a while. I'm a Hoyt guy and I have a Hoyt Nitrum that I like but I bought a Mathews HTR last year and I think it will be in my hands for a while. I love the way the HTR draws and shoots.

Parkersdad
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down