PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kidney stones

3 posters

Go down

kidney stones Empty kidney stones

Post by Northwoodslayer Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:54 pm

You can laugh if you want, but the other morning (5:00 a.m.) I awoke to the pains of passing a kidney stone! It took 12 hrs. to pass! I was given a pain med for the last one I had and it didn't even touch the pain as this stone was big! As I lay there trying to focus on something other than the pain, I wondered what a person would do if he or she were on a hunt, oh say, in Alaska and one came on? Talk about suck! Today is the 3rd. day and I still feel as though I was run thru with a Katana! What are your thoughts on this?
Northwoodslayer
Northwoodslayer
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

kidney stones Empty Re: kidney stones

Post by Uncle Bob Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:37 am

I really feel bad for you. I've never had that problem but I have a friend that has. Extreme pain!!! Can you imagine if you lived 200 years ago?
Uncle Bob
Uncle Bob

Back to top Go down

Post by Northwoodslayer Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:50 am

Oh, I know, many of us would not have made it. I'll tell you what, I have had a serious injury to my left shoulder that requiered several surgeries to clean up, then 3 reconstuctive to repair. The last recon was 11 hrs. I would gladly go thru that again than pass a kidney stone. So far, I've passed 3, this last one being the longest duration and the biggest in diameter. I t is good if you get the pain then it passes quickly but as they get larger, they get hung up along the route from kidney to bladder and it is excruciating! If you wished ill on an enemy, this would be it.
Northwoodslayer
Northwoodslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by heydeerman Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:39 pm

LAUGH??? WHO WOULD LAUGH AT ANY MAN SPITTIN ROCKS WHERE ROCKS SHOULD NOT BE SPIT OUTTA??

Glad you made it. I have never had the pleasure and hope I never will.
heydeerman
heydeerman

http://www.tradarchers.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Northwoodslayer Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:45 pm

I pray you don't either! Migratory pain that radiates from front to back. Passing it thru the whizzer doesn't hurt, it's the trip there that's the bummer! I wish all of you the best of health. Without it, we have no life. I think that we take our health for granted until an episode like this. I then have somewhat of an understanding of what a cancer patient goes thru everyday.
Northwoodslayer
Northwoodslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum