PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Compass shoot

2 posters

Go down

Compass shoot Empty Compass shoot

Post by tankkvta Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:12 am

Hay all once agian its time for are forth annual compass shoot. This is every club in the state of WV. Or every one just wanting to shoot for the week end. It will be held at the poca river hunting and fishing club. Everyone invited. This is a great shoot to .So come on down and test your skill. Saturday April 7th . shoot starts at 11.am. Thanks TANK pres KVTA..

tankkvta

Back to top Go down

Compass shoot Empty Re: Compass shoot

Post by jshperdue Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:07 am

thanks for the invite, would love to come, but have to work that weekend

jshperdue

Back to top Go down