PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Card hunts

2 posters

Go down

Post Card hunts Empty Post Card hunts

Post by Trouttracker Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:39 pm

Can someone tell me about these hunt or where to find the info. Would like to talk to some one who has done this type of hunts.

Trouttracker

Back to top Go down

Post Card hunts Empty Re: Post Card hunts

Post by PineywoodsBow Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:05 pm

Info can be found in your TPWD Public Hunting book when you purchase your APH annual permit. Never hunted one personally, but you can read the details in the book.
PineywoodsBow
PineywoodsBow
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down