PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wrestling mat deer target

2 posters

Go down

wrestling mat deer target Empty wrestling mat deer target

Post by allcobowhunter Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:31 pm

this target stops my 50 lb bear grizzly,cheap to make!
Attachments
wrestling mat deer target Attachment
008 (640x480) (2).jpg deer target made from old wrestling mat,works great for recurve bow...its a 50lb grizzlyYou don't have permission to download attachments.(231 Kb) Downloaded 0 times

Last edited by allcobowhunter on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake on poundage)
allcobowhunter
allcobowhunter

Back to top Go down

wrestling mat deer target Empty Re: wrestling mat deer target

Post by TN hunter Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:35 pm

dang old wrestling mat good call! I bet that works real good.
TN hunter
TN hunter
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1

Back to top Go down