PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free hunting days aim to attract new hunters

2 posters

Go down

Free hunting days aim to attract new hunters Empty Free hunting days aim to attract new hunters

Post by Waiting4Fall Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:32 pm

http://www.islandpacket.com/2012/12/25/2322684/free-hunting-days-aim-to-attract.html
Waiting4Fall
Waiting4Fall
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD

https://publiclandbowhunters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Free hunting days aim to attract new hunters Empty Re: Free hunting days aim to attract new hunters

Post by Miller-TD#2 Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:48 pm

Now this sounds really interesting...who do we have as a member that is familiar w/the area's mention'd?

can they help us with r and b?

Can you get away for the dated weekend Bro.Dave?

EDIT: I found all but old island heritage pres. the rest seem to centrally located in area 6

check their regs book: http://www.dnr.sc.gov/regs/pdf/regs1213.pdf

[already checking my schedule, Bro.Dave]

Miller-TD#2
Miller-TD#2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

Free hunting days aim to attract new hunters Empty Re: Free hunting days aim to attract new hunters

Post by Miller-TD#2 Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:17 pm

This may reqiure some calls to SC. pp42 - they do not have SUNDAY hunting on WMA property.

Q:will this be over-riden by the invite?

which brings the second
Q: how accurate is the article?
Miller-TD#2
Miller-TD#2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:23 pm

underutilized properties that have potential early fall but not now in Jan - this free weekend could be more productive as a scout trip.

SC introduced a $200 tax on N/R for alligator season which shut us down - this added fee is to be paid by anyone in the boat even if they do not hunt - preventing me from taking friends or my daughter. This on top of the draw - license purchase - tag purchase. We have switched much of our hunting days and money to other states - I just about lived and hunted SC from 98 to 2010 but I am moving out.

SC game stocks and hunt quality are very negatively affected by running game with dogs and a rifle season that starts Aug 15th in the low country.

My recommendation is do not fall for the scam - public land in SC is shot out on public land in most cases by Thanksgiving many properties sooner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down