PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My First Doe in 1989 and First Buck 1991 ..... Vintage!!!

3 posters

Go down

My First Doe in 1989 and First Buck 1991 ..... Vintage!!! Empty My First Doe in 1989 and First Buck 1991 ..... Vintage!!!

Post by madeforthewoods Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:21 pm

HAHAHA!!! I came across these pics today. My first doe at 12 years old back in 1989 and first buck at 14 back in 1991. Both were shot on public land in Custer, Michigan, not in the same areas though.

The doe was shot October 3, 1989 with a Fred Bear Cub compound instinctively, using 90 grain Rocky Mountain 3 Blade heads, wearing Old School Military Woodland Camo. Shot From a 18" x 18" treestand a hundred feet up made from old pallet wood, NO SAFETY HARNESS Shocked

The buck was shot October 18, 1991 with a Darton SL 5000 compound with 100 grain Rocky Mountain heads, wearing old Realtree Grey Leaf. Shot from a Climber treestand my uncle made me out of steel that seemed to weigh about 75lbs. There was about 4 inches of snow on the ground already that year, and the browtine-less 6 point came into sniff the buck urine I had sprayed on the ground.

I've been an addict ever since!!!
Attachments
My First Doe in 1989 and First Buck 1991 ..... Vintage!!! Attachment
firstdoe.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(39 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
My First Doe in 1989 and First Buck 1991 ..... Vintage!!! Attachment
firstbuck.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(67 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
madeforthewoods
madeforthewoods
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

My First Doe in 1989 and First Buck 1991 ..... Vintage!!! Empty Re: My First Doe in 1989 and First Buck 1991 ..... Vintage!!!

Post by PineywoodsBow Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:37 am

awesome! Great memories made, thanks for sharing

Jason
PineywoodsBow
PineywoodsBow
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

My First Doe in 1989 and First Buck 1991 ..... Vintage!!! Empty Re: My First Doe in 1989 and First Buck 1991 ..... Vintage!!!

Post by Waiting4Fall Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:11 pm

Good stuff brotha!!!
Waiting4Fall
Waiting4Fall
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD

https://publiclandbowhunters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down