PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody use a Tree Lounge?

2 posters

Go down

Anybody use a Tree Lounge? Empty Anybody use a Tree Lounge?

Post by madeforthewoods Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:14 am

Just wondering if anyone uses one and what your thoughts are on them. I'm primarily a ground guy but every once in awhile I shimmy up a tree. I had a Tree Lounge awhile back and sold it. I kinda regretted it. But anyway I just bought a new one online because I got a great deal on it. It's the newer style. These stands are definitely a bit cumbersome and a pain to set up but MAAAAAAAANNNN are they comfortable! I have made a few small mods to it so it's a lil more user friendly.
madeforthewoods
madeforthewoods
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

Anybody use a Tree Lounge? Empty Re: Anybody use a Tree Lounge?

Post by Parkersdad Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:24 pm

I used to own 2 tree lounges. I hunt more mountainous terrain so they are too big and bulky for me. Now I mainly used lone wolf hand climbers or sit and climb with a mesh seat.

Parkersdad
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

Post by madeforthewoods Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:21 pm

Yeah they're definitely big n bulky, in my opinion they can't be beat for comfort tho. I'm a ground guy anyhow but on the rare occasion I hunt in a tree I like to be comfortable. Obviously other factors come in to play too like distance, terrain, type of trees, etc. The Tree Lounge has its advantages in the right scenarios.
madeforthewoods
madeforthewoods
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down