PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The journey has begun

3 posters

Go down

The journey has begun Empty The journey has begun

Post by Cbigbear Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:32 am

I have decide to go traditional. So I called up a friend of mine and he offered to let me borrow a 35# hoyt recurve and some arrows. I have shot every day since I picked up the bow up last Sat. Honestly, I can't seem to put the thing down. I have really been trying to work on my form the past few days. Here's a video clip, you traditional guys let me know what you think.
Cbigbear
Cbigbear
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

The journey has begun Empty Re: The journey has begun

Post by tankkvta Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:07 pm

Very good. Just dont over do it. I found out a long time ago to much practice leads to bad things. 100 arrows a day to much..

tankkvta

Back to top Go down

Post by TradbowInOregon Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:32 pm

Form looks pretty good. I like how you started out at 35# and did not over bow yourself. So many starting out in traditional start out to heavy and either burn out too soon, or develope bad habits and never reach their potential. Welcome to doing it the hard way. Let us know if you have questions and what we can do to help.
TradbowInOregon
TradbowInOregon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down