PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you ever find anything strange out in the woods?

5 posters

Go down

Did you ever find anything strange out in the woods? Empty Did you ever find anything strange out in the woods?

Post by Uncle Bob Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:25 am

Two weeks ago I was scouting/shed hunting at Erwin Wilder WMA. I came in the back side by kyack thinking not many people would hunt this area because it's hard to get to. Well to make a long story short there was a lot of human activity in there. On the way back out I stopped the kyack in different areas, got out an scouted around. In one of these spots I found a bone. I don't know why but I picked it up and put it in my pack. This week end was my daughters birthday and we had a cook out I started fooling around with the bone asking, is this animal or human and put it up to my arm. Well the birthday girl took a picture of it and sent it to a doctor friend and asked what it was and he said it a human tibia. I just got back from the State Police they will check it out and if it is human will call me for further information. A funny side note, the officer behind the counter asked me to put it in a paper towel because she didn't want to touch it. LOL
Attachments
Did you ever find anything strange out in the woods? Attachment
tibia.jpg This is a picture of the bone.You don't have permission to download attachments.(10 Kb) Downloaded 0 times

Last edited by Uncle Bob on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add picture.)
Uncle Bob
Uncle Bob
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Did you ever find anything strange out in the woods? Empty Re: Did you ever find anything strange out in the woods?

Post by SlowBow Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:49 am

Weird. Keep us updated!
SlowBow
SlowBow

http://www.camochairproductions.com

Back to top Go down

Did you ever find anything strange out in the woods? Empty Re: Did you ever find anything strange out in the woods?

Post by Uncle Bob Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:06 am

Two hours after I turned it in a detective called for more information. He was on his way to the coroners office. Haven't heard anything since.
Uncle Bob
Uncle Bob

Back to top Go down

Post by heydeerman Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:47 pm

affraid affraid affraid
heydeerman
heydeerman

http://www.tradarchers.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Waiting4Fall Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:38 pm

Looks like a right femur (thigh bone).
Waiting4Fall
Waiting4Fall
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD

https://publiclandbowhunters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Bob Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:33 pm

Hahahahaha it's a deer bone! The detective called and told me it wasn't human, he thanked me and I apologized.
Uncle Bob
Uncle Bob

Back to top Go down

Post by heydeerman Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:30 pm

bom drunken lol!
heydeerman
heydeerman

http://www.tradarchers.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by SlowBow Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:07 pm

Rats, I thought we had Uncle Sherlock Bob Holmes on the case Very Happy
SlowBow
SlowBow

http://www.camochairproductions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spauldo Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:33 pm

It was fun to read this whole discussion. I was on the edge of my seat. Still laughing. Just great.
Spauldo
Spauldo

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Bob Thu May 03, 2012 8:59 am

I still haven't told my daughter that it wasn't human. I told her that I planned on looking for the rest of the skeleton when I have a chance. I told her I would love to have a human skull. She is flipping out. Smile
Uncle Bob
Uncle Bob

Back to top Go down

Post by Spauldo Thu May 03, 2012 4:53 pm

Troublemaker:)
Spauldo
Spauldo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down