PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Minnesota

5 posters

Go down

Hello from Minnesota Empty Hello from Minnesota

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:18 pm

Hey there. Like the title says I am from MN, more specifically just north of the twin cities. MN is just loaded with public land so I am hoping that you guys(and gals) can teach me a thing or to to cash in on it. I haven't even seen a deer in the woods in 4 years, so needless to say I am a pretty lousy deer hunter. Hey, we all got to start somewhere.

Back to top Go down

Hello from Minnesota Empty Re: Hello from Minnesota

Post by Backwaters Bowhunter Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:30 pm

Glad to have you, a lot of good people here that are willing to help folks out. If you haven't seen a deer in 4 years that makes you 4 years closer to connecting with one.
Backwaters Bowhunter
Backwaters Bowhunter
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Waiting4Fall Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:52 pm

62kodiak wrote:Hey there. Like the title says I am from MN, more specifically just north of the twin cities. MN is just loaded with public land so I am hoping that you guys(and gals) can teach me a thing or to to cash in on it. I haven't even seen a deer in the woods in 4 years, so needless to say I am a pretty lousy deer hunter. Hey, we all got to start somewhere.

Very glad that you chose to join us, friend. You ask all the questions you want. I will personally see to it that you get the info that you need. Folks, we got to get some (deer) blood on this man's hands this season! Very Happy
Waiting4Fall
Waiting4Fall
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD

https://publiclandbowhunters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vortex1 Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:53 pm

welcome Smile
vortex1
vortex1
FORUM STATE REP
FORUM STATE REP

Back to top Go down

Post by BowhunterGA Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:22 am

Welcome to the site! Lots of good info here!
BowhunterGA
BowhunterGA

http://www.simplytraditional.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cbigbear Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:16 am

Welcome. If your still after them despite a 4 yr dry spell than you have one of the qualities that make a good public land hunter - persistence. Keep at & you’ll get one on the ground. MN is a long ways from LA & I'm sure the deer hunting is different, but if ya got any questions I'll do my best to help as I'm sure others here will do the same.
Cbigbear
Cbigbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down