PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A LOT OF THIS IS JAKE HEMBREE'S (aka Backwaters Bowhunter) FAULT!!!

+5
Northwoodslayer
SlowBow
tpcowfish
Backwaters Bowhunter
Waiting4Fall
9 posters

Go down

A LOT OF THIS IS JAKE HEMBREE'S (aka Backwaters Bowhunter) FAULT!!! Empty A LOT OF THIS IS JAKE HEMBREE'S (aka Backwaters Bowhunter) FAULT!!!

Post by Waiting4Fall Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:48 pm

That's right, he's partly to blame for this forum Smile Wink ! A month or so ago I'm minding my own business, checking out youtube. I come across this one video (see below), & it just blew me away! I watched this guy, who I had no clue who he was, & he's saying everything I feel, basically, about bowhunting. I actually was thinking to myself, " I have a brotha in Alabama, I've never met!"

So I'm messing with him a lil, but wanted to give him his due credit & "props". This guy is definitely a dedicated, humble, keepin it real, public land bowhunter! I'm glad we've met, & we are becoming good friends. So once I learned there's another serious public land bowhunter out there, like myself, I was motivated to make this forum. So spread the word, I'm gonna put some time into this forum, to hopefully make it worth everyone's while. It would be great if we could fill this forum with hundreds of us, who definitely have chosen "The road less travelled". So check out his video below, & hopefully you'll pick up what he's puttin down.

Waiting4Fall
Waiting4Fall
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD

https://publiclandbowhunters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A LOT OF THIS IS JAKE HEMBREE'S (aka Backwaters Bowhunter) FAULT!!! Empty Re: A LOT OF THIS IS JAKE HEMBREE'S (aka Backwaters Bowhunter) FAULT!!!

Post by Backwaters Bowhunter Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:23 am

Dave I appreciate the credit but it's not anyting I did. I believe it was only a matter of time before you created something like this. When you try to find groups or sites online or GOOD information from experienced hunters or woodsmen of like minds, there isn't anything. Now you've created that niche for the dedicated hardcore hunters. As you say, "It's about the Journey". Thank you.
Backwaters Bowhunter
Backwaters Bowhunter
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

A LOT OF THIS IS JAKE HEMBREE'S (aka Backwaters Bowhunter) FAULT!!! Empty Re: A LOT OF THIS IS JAKE HEMBREE'S (aka Backwaters Bowhunter) FAULT!!!

Post by tpcowfish Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:18 pm

Thats what I call , "Keepin it real"

tpcowfish
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1

Back to top Go down

Post by SlowBow Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:22 pm

Oh, so it`s all His fault. Very Happy

I subscribed and have been following his YouTube channel since it`s inception as well.

Filming the hunt is a hobby of mine,and I like to see what other folks are doing as well.
SlowBow
SlowBow

http://www.camochairproductions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Waiting4Fall Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:05 pm

Yeah I talked to both you two rabble rousers on the phone this evening. We're gettin some good guys on here. Very Happy
Waiting4Fall
Waiting4Fall
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD

Back to top Go down

Post by Northwoodslayer Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:39 pm

Amen Brotha! Hunting is more than killing a 160-170 class buck. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't hesitate to take one, but I am out there for the journey. I LIVE for the sunsets and sunrises, an owl doing a fly by as you wait for the first shooting light of morning, a squirrel resting on your shoulder. Breathing in that fresh air. Then, when that magic time comes when you release your arrow and it hits home. The reward, your destination at the end of the journey! Often times I wish I had a memory card in my head that I could pull out and let my friends, family members, those who don't hunt see what I experience. THey would see the hard work involved just to get within bow range of a whitetail, all that is experienced before that point and know that killing is a micro part of the whole hunting experience. 'Nuff said.
Northwoodslayer
Northwoodslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Waiting4Fall Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:04 pm

Northwoodslayer wrote:Amen Brotha! Hunting is more than killing a 160-170 class buck. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't hesitate to take one, but I am out there for the journey. I LIVE for the sunsets and sunrises, an owl doing a fly by as you wait for the first shooting light of morning, a squirrel resting on your shoulder. Breathing in that fresh air. Then, when that magic time comes when you release your arrow and it hits home. The reward, your destination at the end of the journey! Often times I wish I had a memory card in my head that I could pull out and let my friends, family members, those who don't hunt see what I experience. THey would see the hard work involved just to get within bow range of a whitetail, all that is experienced before that point and know that killing is a micro part of the whole hunting experience. 'Nuff said.

Very well stated!
Waiting4Fall
Waiting4Fall
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD

Back to top Go down

Post by Spauldo Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:03 pm

This is an old thread, but I thought I would throw in a word or two if you don't mind. I always feel a little crazy and alone in my pursuit of something no one I know of in my area is doing and with little tangible success, until I get on here. I met another veteran the other day and we are going to hunt turkey next week. We have similar experiences and dedication. I think we are going to have some fun together. Thanks for bein' here. Makes me want to be a little further south. Bloom where you are planted:) I will attempt getting the video camera out soon:)
Spauldo
Spauldo

Back to top Go down

Post by tpcowfish Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:53 am

Good luck Spauldo, have a great time ! This is a great site, seems to be some real good people on here

tpcowfish
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Spauldo Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:09 am

thx tpcowfish, you too:)
Spauldo
Spauldo

Back to top Go down

Post by TN hunter Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:39 pm

Awesome!
TN hunter
TN hunter
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiny52 Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:00 pm

I like the idea. Glad to see the forum up and looking forward to seeing it grow.

Tiny52
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1

Back to top Go down

Post by flopdrop Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:36 am

Tiny52 wrote:I like the idea. Glad to see the forum up and looking forward to seeing it grow.
Ditto!!
flopdrop
flopdrop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down