PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alabama – From a Deer Hunter’s POV

2 posters

Go down

Alabama – From a Deer Hunter’s POV Empty Alabama – From a Deer Hunter’s POV

Post by Waiting4Fall Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:50 pm

http://323archery.wordpress.com/2012/08/04/alabama-from-a-deer-hunters-pov/
Waiting4Fall
Waiting4Fall
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD

https://publiclandbowhunters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Alabama – From a Deer Hunter’s POV Empty Re: Alabama – From a Deer Hunter’s POV

Post by vortex1 Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:13 pm

Ill agree with that, getting to the website is easy but the rules and regulations are bad messed up. and there are more than 37 public land tracts. 10 or more that probly less than 2% or less of the state even no about. some tracts not much more than 1000 acres and some are less than that. i foundem from serious research and alot of accidental stumbling upon. The website is only keyed in to Wma's and national forests. Not to mention all the land established by the TVA(tennessee valley authority) They have there own set of rules and regulations dang near completely seperate from the state, after i called about a hundred people i finally found some rules but it was baaaaad agravatin. You have to work to find some of this stuff, but you can find it. Like the man says It needs some work. Smile
vortex1
vortex1
FORUM STATE REP
FORUM STATE REP

Back to top Go down