PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

judo points

4 posters

Go down

judo points Empty judo points

Post by recurveit Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:40 am

I have a selway quick detach on my longbow and I have a hip quiver for broadheads but neither work well for judos. How do you all carry them? I gonna try rabbit hunting in jan with them.
recurveit
recurveit

Back to top Go down

judo points Empty Re: judo points

Post by Miller-TD#2 Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:16 pm

usually I have some in my pocket and then am able to use either the hip-quiver or selway to carry the arrows, but persoanlly I use a back-quiver[selfmade] to carry the arrows and the judos in my pocket, they are easily attached...unless you have cedar.

hope this helps...[altho I have never gone after rabbits, I am sure it is interesting.]
Miller-TD#2
Miller-TD#2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

Post by recurveit Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:15 pm

I havent tried a back quiver,dont know it i would like them.
recurveit
recurveit

Back to top Go down

Post by vortex1 Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:46 pm

I just push them in the foam as far as i can then catch the arrow in the the quiver. they kinda snug up for me, and dont usually move much. But i shoot carbons out of my recurve so theyre may be a difference. Smile
vortex1
vortex1
FORUM STATE REP
FORUM STATE REP

Back to top Go down

Post by Miller-TD#2 Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:35 pm

...getting back to judo points, I presume that the type of quiver you choose is to be determined by the type of judo pt that you use.

Some are small and are compatable with various types of quivers and some are not. some offer 100% RECOVERY on small game, while others are not able to evan able to penetrate their skin.

As i stated before I carry some in my pocket or vest, evan while deer hunting, for those more than pesky critters, so the type of quiver may be an option.

If you plan on missing, which is usually the case with some, if you remain still they may run just a short distance which could allow for more then one arrow w/a point already in place.....
Miller-TD#2
Miller-TD#2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

Post by southernarcher Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:58 pm

Turn the arrows (wood) around and stick the knock in the foam of my selway.

southernarcher

Back to top Go down

Post by southernarcher Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:59 pm

Nock not knock. Smart phone mess up.

southernarcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down