PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going out scouting/shed hunting.

5 posters

Go down

Going out scouting/shed hunting. Empty Going out scouting/shed hunting.

Post by illianabowhnter67 Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:35 pm

Deer season might be over but I cant stay out of the woods.Weekend forecast looks good for some scouting and shed hunting.Got some areas I havent investigated and hard to reach.I wish I had some snow on the ground.How many of guys are out there in the woods scouting already?

illianabowhnter67

Back to top Go down

Going out scouting/shed hunting. Empty Re: Going out scouting/shed hunting.

Post by whitetailwick Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:24 am

Im like you, cant stay out of the woods. Wife and I use this time to scout,exercise,shed hunt all in one. we keep it up till middle of march,so far i think its a little early here. You can learn alot right now. Good luck hunting!

whitetailwick

Back to top Go down

Post by Posted Boy Gallego Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:17 am

I was at it this past weekend following snow tracks. Not one shed but I learned some travel routes and bedding areas which was great. I wish I lived on the mountain so I could just go out everyday. Being 3 hours away in a big city takes a toll on getting there. $110 in gas alone!
Posted Boy Gallego
Posted Boy Gallego
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1

Back to top Go down

Post by minnesota_muley Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:36 pm

I've been out quite a bit since January 15th or so. I moved to a new state so I'm trying to cover as much new ground as possible. I've learned a lot about the new areas and specifically the new terrain I will be hunting. Like you, I am having trouble staying home and out of the woods.

minnesota_muley
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1

Back to top Go down

Post by SlowBow Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:59 pm

Great time to get back into suspect bedding areas that you don't want to disturb just before or during the season. You can learn a bunch doing that this time of year, and the deer will have forgotten the intrusion by next season.
SlowBow
SlowBow
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

http://www.camochairproductions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down