PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone Out Scouting

+3
minnesota_muley
PineywoodsBow
Parkersdad
7 posters

Go down

Anyone Out Scouting Empty Anyone Out Scouting

Post by Parkersdad Sun May 26, 2013 10:56 pm

I was hoping to go to the national forest tomorrow but I have to finish building the fence around my house. I will definately go next weekend. Anyway you need to be scouting year round so are you scouting and what are you seeing?

Parkersdad
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

Anyone Out Scouting Empty Re: Anyone Out Scouting

Post by PineywoodsBow Mon May 27, 2013 12:43 am

I will be in the national forest tomorrow, hunting for hogs/scouting. I have been doing a lot of scouting as of late and I'm seeing large tracts of public land I haven't seen before.
PineywoodsBow
PineywoodsBow
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

Post by minnesota_muley Mon May 27, 2013 10:25 pm

I was scouting new ground for about 6 weeks while I turkey hunted. I was out a week ago. I am taking a little time off to re-group. I am new to the area so I knew I needed to just get boots on the ground and walk properties. I took notes and then compared them to what I was seeing on Google Earth. I walked a ton this winter and then spring turkey hunting. I have several good properties scouted out. I continued taking notes and this weekend I put together a scouting list of a few other properties I need to check out this summer.

minnesota_muley
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Parkersdad Wed May 29, 2013 1:18 pm

Man you guys make me want to put my boots on. I am hoping to slip up to the National Forest this weekend. I am hoping to give my new Lone Wolf Alpha and sticks a test run.

Parkersdad
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Magicman Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:54 pm

I haven't done any off season scouting yet but I need to. It's just so dang hit and humid!

Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post by whitetailwick Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:04 am

way too many ticks for me Shocked

whitetailwick

Back to top Go down

Post by SlowBow Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:16 pm

Parkersdad wrote: Man you guys make me want to put my boots on.  I am hoping to slip up to the National Forest this weekend.  I am hoping to give my new Lone Wolf Alpha and sticks a test run.
That's actually a good thing to do this time of year as well. If you have a new stand, or something of that nature, practice climbing with it, or hanging it so it wont be so difficult and noisy for you to do in the woods when the season is open, or in the dark.
SlowBow
SlowBow
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

http://www.camochairproductions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NanookOdaNorth Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:36 pm

Scouted for a couple hours last Friday and got eaten by the bugs! Mad  Probably going to wait till much closer to archery season at this point!!!!
NanookOdaNorth
NanookOdaNorth

http://www.ShopBuckClark.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down