PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to me recurve, need arrows...

2 posters

Go down

New to me recurve, need arrows... Empty New to me recurve, need arrows...

Post by Boxerjake77 Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:01 pm

I bought a lightly used samick phantom as my very first trad bow. It's only 40# but I figure I need to work on my form more than anything else first. I draw just shy of 28". I'm looking at GT trad arrows but not sure if I should get 1535 600 spine, or 3555 500 spine. I know nobody that shoots a recurve that I can pick their brain about this. I'm not sure if this bow is quite cut to center or not, but I think that would affect my choice of arrow.

Ok, have at it please. Thank you.

Boxerjake77

Back to top Go down

New to me recurve, need arrows... Empty Re: New to me recurve, need arrows...

Post by Miller-TD#2 Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:06 pm

Well, not knowing where you are from:

You can gladly contact 3riversarchery.com and get a test arrow package after talking to one of their experts. it will consist of a three arrow range that you can try based on the info from the bow [as you describe here].

Then after a short trial and error period get some that are best suited and run with it.....arrows do make a difference.

Miller-TD#2
Miller-TD#2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down