PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Were headed to Ohio!!!

2 posters

Go down

Were headed to Ohio!!! Empty Were headed to Ohio!!!

Post by sellis234 Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:51 pm

Dear Fellow Sportsman,

My name is Shon Ellis and I am from the deep woods of Western Maine. On Nov 8th my hunting partner (Sherman Bradeen) and myself will arrive in Frankfort, Ohio. I have done some research and from what I can see Tar Hollow seems like a decent place to bow hunt. We would love to meet some new friends and get to know some areas in and around Tar Hollow. Who do we contact to line something up for November 8-15th. Looking forward to meeting some new folks. Enjoy and be Safe!!

sellis234

Back to top Go down

Were headed to Ohio!!! Empty Re: Were headed to Ohio!!!

Post by heydeerman Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:33 pm

Dang Shon...just read this. I would have hooked up with you. Do any good?
heydeerman
heydeerman
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

http://www.tradarchers.org/

Back to top Go down