PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter's I journal app

2 posters

Go down

Hunter's I journal app Empty Hunter's I journal app

Post by Cbigbear Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:28 pm

Decide this year I needed to keep better records of my hunting trips. Before season I found the hunter's I journal app & been using for scouting & hunting trips. I find it helps catrogorize important info I want to remember such as weather, moon phase, & dates. The only added feature I would like to see is an excel export & I here this is in the works.
Cbigbear
Cbigbear
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Hunter's I journal app Empty Re: Hunter's I journal app

Post by Waiting4Fall Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:27 pm

http://huntersijournal.com/
Waiting4Fall
Waiting4Fall
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD

https://publiclandbowhunters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hunter's I journal app Empty Update

Post by Cbigbear Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:05 pm

The export feature has been added to ihunt journal. The file is exported to a csv. file format, which can then be saved as a excel file. I have only briefly looked at data output & the info agreement is a little weird but all the info is there. When I get some time I'll take the info & separate each hunt into a worksheet in excel & also add a yearly totals sheet. I’ll post another update when I’m done & let you guys see what the finish product looks like.
Cbigbear
Cbigbear

Back to top Go down

Hunter's I journal app Empty Re: Hunter's I journal app

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down