PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Welcome to the PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS forum.

On behalf of public land bowhunters, throughout our great nation, I work on this forum almost daily. I am striving to make this forum the very best all public land, bowhunting forum on the internet.

Look around, see if THIS FORUM is something YOU want to be a part of. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so join our forum today! All the best.-
Dave Mullins Forum Creator/Admin/Mod
PUBLIC LAND BOWHUNTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

---->HunterVids.com & Public Land Bowhunters

5 posters

Go down

---->HunterVids.com & Public Land Bowhunters  Empty ---->HunterVids.com & Public Land Bowhunters

Post by Huntervids Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:01 am

Hello, my name is Todd Roark a.k.a "Huntervids". I am here representing the website http://huntervids.com which is a location designed for all outdoor enthusiast that enjoy hunting & outdoors. Recently we worked out a partnership with this forum that I'm personally very excited about. I wanted to thank you guys & explain more about HunterVids along with what this means for you as a Public Land Bowhunter member. Some of you may be familiar with us but we are fairly new.

The partnership for you on this forum just means we will be posting videos in a designated area we are provided. As much as we hope you enjoy this, it is always optional to watch these videos. These videos will be related to bowhunting and you should see the relevance between our videos and the same things you are a part of here at PLB.

If you visit our website you will see what we have done for Public Land Bowunter. And, this means first & foremost we have created a video-page under our partners section for Public Land Bowhunter. This will be a location for the public to view video's now and as we continue to post more in the future. We are honored to be a part of this forum and the message behind it. We also will be generating our community to be a part of this one in all respectful manor. There are alot of forums we wanted to team up with but this one tops them all.

Alittle about us - We started Hunter Vids in fall 2010 because I saw the need for a premium hunting and outdoor videos website. A place where you don't feel like your in a maze of content. Me and a friend knew it wasn't an option but moreso a must to give this network to the public. This meant the only way to create such a website would be to run it privately and putting in the time to get them all up. The ultimate goal to give what we feel like is everything 'you the viewer' are looking for as the ultimate outdoor enthusiast. In saying that our team now post daily content and currently have a library of categories that have grown into thousands of videos over the last 2 years. These include personal hunts ranging from deer hunting to bear hunting of all kinds. Along with that we post short films, previous episodes, tips, extreme and more. All of this footage falls into easy-access categories that should leave you satisfied when you decide to search or just browse for videos.

From the beginning, our mission has remained the same: that is to be the leading source in hunting and outdoor videos on the web. We accomplish this mission by providing a high-quality user experience and high-quality videos that focus on the beauty of the hunt and the outdoors. Of course our affiliates are a huge part of everything and that's why this partnership means alot to us. We hope everyone gets to experience the message behind this site along with your forum at Public Land Bowhunter.

Below are some links that you can check out before we began posting videos in this forum. These links include Public Land Bowhunters video page that has launched on our website. The second link is one of our fullest categories which is Deer Bowhunting, and the third is our homepage. Any questions just give me a shout on here anytime, Dave< big big thanks for everything and once again big thank you Public Land Bowhunter community.

Arrow http://huntervids.com/?videoscategory=public-land-bowhunters
Arrow http://huntervids.com/?videoscategory=imported-deer-bow-hunting-videos
Arrow http://huntervids.com
Huntervids
Huntervids
Hunter Vids
Hunter Vids

Back to top Go down

---->HunterVids.com & Public Land Bowhunters  Empty Re: ---->HunterVids.com & Public Land Bowhunters

Post by Waiting4Fall Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:20 pm

Todd, I'm glad you're on board with us here at Public Land Bowhunters! I'm excited about the addition of the bowhunting videos you'll be adding in your newly developed section.

I think it will be good, additional entertainment, and a great way to further highlight bowhunting here on the forum. I want to extend a sincere "THANK YOU" for your efforts to help create increased awareness of our forum's existence. Likewise, your website will, nodoubtedly, gain increased crossover traffic from our visitors/members. I believe this is really good merger, that is good for everyone. All the best- Dave
Waiting4Fall
Waiting4Fall
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD
FORUM CREATOR/ADMIN/MOD

https://publiclandbowhunters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

---->HunterVids.com & Public Land Bowhunters  Empty Re: ---->HunterVids.com & Public Land Bowhunters

Post by Miller-TD#2 Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:41 pm

Just out of curiosity:

How does a buck get shot in the hind quarters end up dead in just a, oh lets say, a few minutes.

watch this video pay attention to the slow-mo portion of the arrow entering and the buck turning....then notice the definite blood on the back end---?

http://huntervids.com/?videos=kyle-graham-15-point-buck-2012-bowhunt

[I sense foul-play. I know someone who shot a deer like that once and we found it dead four days later..half mauled by 'yotes.]
Miller-TD#2
Miller-TD#2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Huntervids Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:39 am

You should leave that comment on the video. That was a video submission from one of our user's. Be interesting to hear his response.
Huntervids
Huntervids
Hunter Vids
Hunter Vids

Back to top Go down

Post by Miller-TD#2 Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:41 am

Shot placement is everything. It is possible to hit the hind quarters and have a kill, but you have to be spot on and the deer has to be totally motionless....here's a link, scroll down to see the arterial of the hind quaters...it helps to know these things. The odds are to risky in getting a kill shot in this area..:

http://martinarchery.com/mtechforum/showthread.php?24396-Deer-anatomy-and-shot-placement
Miller-TD#2
Miller-TD#2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

Post by PineywoodsBow Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:24 pm

Yes it is possible. There is a major artery that runs through the hind quarters.
PineywoodsBow
PineywoodsBow
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Miller-TD#2 Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:33 pm

True. But the chances of a hunter sitting in a treestand - highly unlikely. Adding the factor that the deer is in motion. Notice in the video that the arrow enters and exits too low for such a highly accurate shot, needless to say the expertise involved in doing so. Also notice that the deer does the normal bow-string flinch dance after seeing the hunter.

I can do it but then thats a 3D target......make it real life and I would never attempt it.....tooo risky.

[lace my arrow and I will shoot him anywhere's - he will fall as seen in the video; Mississippi has it leglized but do not allow the sale thereof]

No for those with no ethics.
Miller-TD#2
Miller-TD#2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

Post by PineywoodsBow Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:11 am

lace your arrow? As in poison it? I have never heard of such a thing, and wouldnt do it myself even if it was legal
PineywoodsBow
PineywoodsBow
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Miller-TD#2 Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:15 am

I believe that the state of Mississippi does not prohibit the use of drugged or "poison" arrows in deer hunting. However, the poison used in such arrows, Suc... Ch... or An..., is illegal to sell in Mississippi.

Maybe someone from Miss, can clarify for us.....
Miller-TD#2
Miller-TD#2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2
ACTIVE POSTER LEVEL 2

Back to top Go down

Post by SlowBow Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:53 pm

Cool, and welcome. I've been to your site before. Seen where some of my vids were being viewed there, and checked it out. Pretty cool.
SlowBow
SlowBow
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER
STATE REP/FOUNDING MEMBER

http://www.camochairproductions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down